Which is the best non surgical treatment?

Home Forums Non Surgical Treatment Which is the best non surgical treatment?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jane

Hi all,

My PE isn’t too severe and I was just wondering which is the best non surgical treatment option?

Thanks in advance

admin
    Keymaster

It is really hard to get good cleavage with pectus carinatum.Your best option may be to get a bigger (more than a B cup) implant, either a high profile or a high profile plus. You need more volume than you think to overcome the prominence of the sternum.Other than that, it is hard for me to make a recommendation without seeing pre and postoperative pictures of your case.If you are interested, contact Kelly at Jenny wrote March 15, 2010 at 4:14 pm Dear Dr. Rodriguez,I am 5’4, 110lbs, 20 year old woman with a pectus carinatum chest and I used to be an A cup until, I had a breast augmentation over the summer. Now, I have a small high profile B cup and Im not really happy! I hardly have a cvealage! I was just wondering if u recommend me getting another surgery in order for me to have a cleavage. Thanks,Jenny wrote December 1, 2009 at 12:21 am Thanks for the comment.Nowadays patients come with a number of pictures pulled from other sites, with a result they would like.I find myself a lot of the time explaining chest type has a lot to do with result, which is why I posted this.BTW, saw your series of blog posts on breast aug and liked it very much too. wrote November 30, 2009 at 7:31 pm Thanks for posting this article. I am going to refer my patients to this explanation.Most women don’t realize that the spacing between breasts is mostly a function of the width and shape of the sternum, of the locations of the origins of the pectoralis major muscle, and of the natural footprint of the breasts. Implants can only do so much! wrote November 29, 2009 at 5:00 pm Dr Rodriquez,Love this blog. Perhaps you’d consider guest posting on or at some point. You’re writing the content our physicians are really looking for.

Anonymous

I haven’t used any of the thingy-maboby cures like the vacuum bell, all I’ve done is go hard in the gym and try pack on muscle. Its made a massive difference, as you cant see my ribs anymore which made it look way worse, and I just look way better. I feel way more confident now, probably too confident 😉 But I definitely recommend you hit the gym and start lifting man. “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t no body want to lift no heavy ass weights” – Ronnie Coleman. lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.