Magnetic Mini Mover anyone?

Home Forums Non Surgical Treatment Magnetic Mini Mover anyone?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sean 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sean

Ive recently discovered the magnetic mini mover thing as a cool way to fix this problem. Im sure you can understand that I want to correct this condition in the safest most non-invasive way possible but Ive heard that the vacuum bell can cause a lung to collapse and that the condition can resurface. If anyone knows:

1 Is the vacuum bell really as bad as all that?

2 Is the magnetic mini mover way available or is it still in it’s trial period. If so, is there any foreseeable time where it would be available to adults? (Im 23)

If anyone knows anything, I would love to hear from you.

Anonymous

Hi,

The magnetic mini mover technique is effective over time and is much less invasive than the nuss, but it still requires surgery, which obviously comes with risks in the form of surgical complications. The vacuum bell is much less evasive with much less risks. I have not heard of any cases of a collapsed lung, though there is very tiny risk that if not used properly you could place too much strain on the ribs and potentially crack a rib. The only real risk with the vacuum bell is localized hematomas (bruising) around the usage site. I have personally used a vacuum bell to great effect and never had any problems. I did however have to use it for a long time before I saw any real benefit, so as long as you are happy to be patient, it will help the condition.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.